1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. February 22, 2005
  4.  Subscribe via email
What are your plans for this weekend? Tell your WeHo buddies where they should be going
Comment
  1. Guest
  2. 2 years ago
Coachella?
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

DTLA Proud in downtown and the 1Life free dance at Belasco on Friday.

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

The LA Auto show!

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 2
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

Dapper at LACMA tonight. Their regular jazz music friday for free with a dress up code to go with the Reigning Men fashion exhibit. Star Trek movie this weekend. Sulu comes out as gay with an Asian husband!

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

This weekend is San Diego Pride. This year there is the usual Zoo party as well as a party on the pier and a dance festival. And this is the final Outfest Film festival weekend.

References
  1. https://sdpride.org/
  West Hollywood, CA, USA
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

Outfest of course!

References
  1. http://Outfest.org
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo

Volleyball on Saturday at Will Rogers Beach!

References
  1. https://www.gayinla.com/index.php/calendar/eventdetail/5406/-/beach-volleyball-league
John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo

White Party!

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo

Mr. LA Leather and the dance downtown!

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo

The “Night on Broadway” event will span eight city blocks and offer music, art, food trucks and more from 5 to 11 p.m.

The DTLA bars could be fun!

References
  1. http://tinyurl.com/jogegj9
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo

L.A. is gearing up for the Mr. LA Leather weekend. Meet Mr. LA Leather and have a cigar at Eagle.

Or maybe checkout Redlight at Redline. Love Greg of Fubar notoriety... he will no doubt be shirtless and glistening with the other go-gos!

References
  1. http://www.gayinla.com/index.php/eventdetail/4016/-/redlight-at-redline
  2. http://www.gayinla.com/index.php/eventdetail/4271/-/meet-mr-eagle-la-leather
John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 11
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo

Masterbeat at the Mayan on Sunday night. You can't beat FREE!

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo

I haven't been to the old Factory Space in years (either upstairs or downstairs). Based on the lines of people when I've driven by the past couple of years, it seems like it is either straight or very mixed.

I see ads for it targeting gays, but the pictures often show the shirtless male dancers with a woman.

Are the events at the old Factory space (upstairs and down) primarily gay? I remember the old days when the Factory was THE place to go for friendly, male gay dancers. It seems that many of the go-go boys (not just at the old Factory) are straight and their girlfriends and their girlfriend's friends start attending and then the clubs become more straight.

But I digress... my real question is about the Factory space... Gay or straight now?

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo

Joey Arias' Cabaret show as Billy Holiday at REDCAT on Friday, Outfest's Stashes and Lashes at Rudy's on Saturday, maybe Reflex after-hours (haven't checked it out yet in Silverlake) and Huge Gay Brunch at Esterel on Sunday. Or may go to LA Phil classical concert on Saturday.

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo

I vote for Commodore and then maybe Reload if I have the energy. Anybody been to Commodore?

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo

Outfest! Also looking forward to the uncut Studio 54 movie with Ryan Phillipe at Hollywood Forever Cemetery next Thursday.

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Tiesto LA Sports Arena Sat. night then over to Reflex afterwards!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Unfortunately the club life of 2000 seems to have gone into history. Hi, My name is Brandyyn and I was a part of the good ole Spike , Icon Probe, Spin, Palace even, Red Eye , Ruby days. Those were the best and worst of times. I still have have moments of pure exstacy on a dancefloor, but it's not the same.....have we met i worked the front door of Spike for Jesse V (Dawna is my ex gfriend). Would love to reminisce, reach me at [email protected], put spike in the subject. Life is a journey not a destination, work like you don't need the money, sing like no ones listening, love like you have never been hurt and best of all dance like no ones (or everyones, hehe) watching. dance4love, brandynn always dancing, forever smiling
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
God it was funny to look at this old thread. I miss the gay L.A. all-nightlife if the early 2000's. It's not even a shell of that anymore. No more Spike, Probe, Red Eye, Spin. I don't get it, I'm sure people are doing just as many drugs as they did back then...but what are the people doing with themselves now? Or did they all die or move out of town?
Comment
  1. Guest
  2. 10 months ago
i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest GBOJIE who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest GBOJIE can help you too Email him at [email protected] or [email protected] or contact him ons his WhatsApp +2349066410185
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Gay Nightlife
  3. # 20

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Contribute!