1. WestHollywood.com
  2. Gay - Health & Fitness
  3. April 27, 2007
  4.  Subscribe via email
Does anyone who has AIDS...think there will be a cure? Do your family or friends believe there will be a Cure someday? Are most people living with Aids, giving up on Finding a Cure? Let me know what you think.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

I think there will be a cured some day. Prep has had a profound impact on couples where one person is negative and the other positive. It has also given hope to those who have difficulty using a condom. But to me, I think the biggest significance of Prep is that we can now be sexually free again.

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

I just ran across this posting from 2007 and I can't help but think of Prep. I am negative, but I am curious if people who are using Prep are now feeling invincible and whether they are still using condoms to protect from clap, other STDs. Prep does seem like a miracle drug.

John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
You want to cure it? Find some way to mutate it with the common cold and release it. You bet your ass they would find a cure for it if everyone in the world was catching it including Joe Bible Thumper. =)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
hi everyone im mike i have been hiv positive for about 9 months when i found out i was totally devestated but after having this infection i realize i'm not much diffrent from people who are negative apart from having pseriosis i feel pretty much normal. i have to say i think its highly improbable that this disease is not curable i think at the very least we will see a theraputic vaccine or treatment that doesn't involve taking pills every day. i have noticed that being hiv positive is a concern but its not the end of the world or pretty much the end of anything. everyone be safe but i believe the future brings stronger protection against disease.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I am a lesbian, and I don't have AIDS. But, I believe that someday there will be a cure. I'm not so sure my family or friends think there will be a cure, but then again they can be pretty narrow minded. I'm also not sure if most folks living with AIDS have given up. Hopefully they have not. You don't have to have AIDS to know that one day there will definitely be a cure. Yes, there will be a cure.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Contribute!